Saturday 23 October 2010

My World!


The world for me, is composed of what all I have seen, felt and  realised in the past 23 years of my life. From my experience, I think that everyone percieves the world differently. The way a person views the world depends on his values, attitudes and beliefs. Values are guide to behaviour, attitudes reflects how we feel about something and beliefs are really important as it gives meaning to what and how we percieve the world.

I have been brought up at Alappuzha in a Hindu, Nair family and I have imbibed the values and beliefs from my parents, friends and experiences. These values and beliefs are what shapes my perception about this world. The world for me is an exciting and mysterious place having many things I can understand, I wish to understand and those which I am totally unaware of. Guess that would give a perspective about my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment